- To help cracked, sore skin heal, put some
oatmeal in your bath water.
- Get enough sleep is very important because your
skin is repaired while you sleep
- To reduce wrinkles and fine lines during the
winter months, use a light layer of petroleum jelly.
- Apply eye drops such as Visine to blemishes to
reduce the redness.
- if you have very dry patches on your skin, try
using some vegetable oil on the affected areas. Works best when
used before you go to bed.
- Use a very mild exfoliant about twice a week.
Over use can be harsh on the skin and make matters worse.