minister's opinions differ on the origin of demons. Some think that demons
are fallen angels, disembodied spirits from a pre-Adamic race, or spirits
of dead people that once lived on earth. Their origin does not
matter to me. Demons exist and they need to be cast out or away to the pit
both non-Christians but Christians can get oppressed or partially possessed.
Non-Christians because they have no spiritual protection. Christians can
become demonized if there is an unforgiveness , unbroken curses, or willful sin
in their life.
Demons generally fall into three categories:
Hovering Demons: hover around hoping to gain
entrance in the soul. They are watching for a legal right to come
in. They attack with negative emotional thoughts such as fear, panic,
lust, shame, guilt, and many others. (see web page on how
Easily cast away from the person though self deliverance and
- Hover near individuals that have reoccurring weaknesses for
sinning in a certain area of their life.
- Can give thoughts of temptation, unforgiveness, or various
types of unclean thoughts.
- Can give an atmosphere emotional upheaval or depression.
Surface Demons: operating on the surface of the soul
(mind, will, and emotions)
Difficult to perform a
self-deliverance, the person must have a strong desire to repent. Must
rededicate their life to the Lord Jesus Christ and begin spiritual warfare.
- The demon begins to control and influence the person's
behavior and social contacts.
- Friend's and family notice the person's behavior is getting
out of balance. Person is habitually sinning.
- Person enjoys what they are doing and pulls away from God.
- Dreams become nightmares.
- Sleep is constantly disturbed.
- Constant headaches
- Negative Emotions such as fear and hate are intensified.
- Inability to hold order in their life and maintain their
Absorption demons: absorbed in the soul (mind,
intellect and will) of the person. Quality of life is consumed by the
feeding of the demon through the dominate sin behavior. (Demonic control has
taken place. The person must have an exorcism to get free. The
demonized person must be trained and taught spiritual warfare through the time
and effort of a deliverance minister.)
Possession by Absorption demons:
- Not able to function in life.
- Needs to be institutionalized or commits suicide.
- The doctors diagnosis is mental, social dysfunction and or
of Christian Women Bookstore by Amazon.com
or comments: Circleofchristianwomen@gmail.com